Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stampin' Up! NEW Idea book & Catalog now available

Wow is the only word to describe the new Stampin' Up! idea book and catalog! There are so many great stamp sets and new ribbon that is so yummy, along with new "In Colors" that are to die for. I have catalogs available just let me know if you want one and I'll get one to you. The cost is only $5.00. I've included a picture of the cover of it. I just love the new scalloped edge!






I'm in a card swap with some fellow demonstrators so I've been working on one of my 2 cards I have to do. I made it using the new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper along with 3 new colors Pink Piroutte, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss all from the "In Colors" and a new stamp set called Eastern Blooms. The card is a pocket card so the message is written on the Whisper White CS that has the flower part on it. If you would like to know how to make this card just let me know!





No comments: