Monday, September 8, 2008

DVD holder Scrapbook class

I saw this DVD holder scrapbook and fell in love with it. I used different designer series paper (DSP) then the original and I just love how these colors look together.
The front of the scrapbook. The ribbon slides right off or unties to open the book.

1st and 2nd pages.

The 3rd and 4th pages.


The 5th and 6th pages. The little envelopes have a paper that comes out for either journaling or pictures, or even a great place to put gift cards or cash.


Back cover and the front cover without the ribbon.

Click here to see my inspiration.

I will be having a class on this DVD scrapbook October 14 from 6:30-9:00. The cost will be $15.00 and it will include 1/2 package of any DSP you want to use for your scrapbook along with all the other supplies needed. You will need to bring your own paper cutter or some sort. If you would like to make multiple scrapbooks you can do so. The second one will be $7.00, but only if you use the same DSP you chose for the first one. If you want different DSP the cost will still be $15.00. This makes a great gift for birthdays, anniversaries or even for Christmas that is right around the corner. Registration deadline is Sept. 30.













This class is also offered as a mail class. If you can't attend but would like to make one I can mail you the cut out supplies to do so. Email me and I'll send you a pay now link with the amount including shipping. There is a $4.00 shipping fee. If you have any questions just send me an email.

No comments: