Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Rubber!

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is out and is as great as ever. I'm in a couple of swaps and these are the cards I came up with using new stamp sets!

Stamp Set: Just Buzzin' By

CS: Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion, More Mustard, Whisper White

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black

Accessories: Urban Garden DSP, Flower Fusion, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Markers, Ribbon, See you Around Jumbo Wheel, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

These bees are so stinking cute! The stamp set comes with 8 stamps for $27.95. Item #113228.

These next 2 cards are the exact same layout, but the first one I ran out of DSP so I had to use a different one. The top is my original and the bottom is my revised version. I think I like the second one better!

Stamp Set: Echoes of Kindness (Hostess set)

CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze

Accessories: Sponge, Urban Garden DSP, Aquapainter, Button Bouquet, Mini glue dots, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Color Spritzer tool, Flower Fusion(for the second card)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great cards! I haven't had the stamping bug in a while.