Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Upcoming classes

I will be having 3 upcoming classes. *First is a Stamp Camp where you pay $17.00 and make 6 Christmas projects. A combo of cards and 3-D projects. The day of the class is Nov. 15. Registration deadline is Nov. 3. Here is a sample of the 2 cards we will be making along with one of the projects. I used the new Big Shot die cutting machine for the scalloped edge. It is also using the new Alpine Ribbons Original. Love it!

I just love how this card turned out. Santa looks so happy!
We will also be making this cute container. Not a great picture of it, but the little circle says "A Very Merry Christmas to you". It uses Acetate paper to hold the candy or whatever you want in. I don't have the other projects ready yet, but when I do I'll post them here. If you want to come just let me know!


*The next class I will be having is a Christmas card Stamp-a-stack. We will make 12 cards (3 cards each of 4 different designs) for $15.00. The class will be Nov. 20 from 7-9. Registration deadline is Nov. 10. Here are the cards that we will be making:




*The last class I will be having is a Frame class. We will be making a frame that says "Peace & Joy & Love & Cheer. The cost is $10.00 and the class will be Dec. 9 from 7-8:30. Registration deadline is Dec. 2. I don't have a picture of it yet because someone is borrowing it and I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I will post it when I finally get it.

If you have any questions just email!

No comments: