Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow swap cards

I'm in 2 different swaps for mini catalogs. Here are my cards that I did.

I used the same layout as the shaker card from my Cards that Move class. Mr. Twigster was the stamp set from the Holiday Mini. For the snow to make it a shaker card I used the Chunky Sparkles Glitter. Ribbon and cardstock is all Baja Breeze. Love the new Striped ribbon!

Stamp set was Scandinavian Season. I used the new DSP from the holiday mini called Ski Slope. I also used the new Alpine Originals Ribbon for the middle stripe. Absolutely love it! I accented the tree with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Card stock is Chocolate Chip and Old Olive

On this card I used Really Rust with Perfect Plum. Not a combo I would have EVER thought of but Hollieanne gave me the idea and I loved how it turned out. Thanks Hollieanne! The stamp set is Season of Friendship from the holiday mini and the ink is More Mustard, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. The little bird is stamped in Basic Black then cut out and the ribbon is Elegant Eggplant grosgrain.

No comments: