Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's ipod

I saw this in Family Fun magazine and knew I had to make it for my 4 kids for Valentine's Day. I asked each of them what there favorite color was so they all got a custom made ipod made out of sweethearts candy and peanut butter cups. Most of them thought they were cool and didn't want to eat them. Sydney thought they were stupid because it wasn't a real ipod. She got over it though when she realized nobodies was a real ipod.
I thought they were really cute and really easy to make especially since Family Fun had the round part and the music screen part already done for you. ROCK ON!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great idea! I love it! I think it is awesome how you can see an idea and replicate it. That is a talent.

JulieA said...

What a great, fun idea, Cheryl! Love it!