Monday, February 23, 2009

February Stamp Club projects

These are the projects we made at Stamp club this month. I have to say that I absolutely love the Circle Scissors Plus. Finally a tool that will do perfect circles quickly.

Stamp Sets: Petal Pizzazz, On Your Birthday

CS: Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Whisper White Raspberry Tart DSP

Ink: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss

Access: Big Shot, Lots of Tags dies, Lg. Oval Punch, Silver Brads, Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Texturz Plates, Dimensionals, CTK, Flower Designer Brads, 1 3/4" circle punch.

This one is so easy and so fun. What a cute little party favor. The stamp set I used is FREE with a $50 purchase now through Feb 28.

Stamp Set: Yummy (SAB)

CS: Riding Hood Red

Access: Markers, Stapler, Scissors

We didn't make this one, but I showed it to my club. We actually made the version I have posted on Feb. 3. I really like how this card turned out though. Can I just say that I love the new texturz plates and I so glad we finally got some!

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral

CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip

Access: Big Shot, Lots of Tags die, Texturz Plates, Circle Scissors Plus, 5/8" Chocolate ribbon, 1/4" white ribbon.

Enjoy! Thanks for looking! Cheryl

No comments: