Monday, March 9, 2009

Some new projects

I haven't posted in a little while so I have several samples to share with you today. This first card I made for a swap we had at our last group meeting.

Stamp Set: Yummy (SAB)
CS: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Ink: Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Notes Die, Texturz plate, Simple Flower Embosslits die, Flower Fusion Too, Silver brad, Urban Garden DSP

I was looking around at different blogs and came upon a card that I thought would be perfect with my new favorite stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. (I'm so sorry, but I can't find the blog again to give credit to). It was so easy I will definitely be making more of these.
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Holidays

CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Crafters Tool Kit

I just bought the new stamp set Good Friend. When I first saw it in the new catalog I though yuck. I did not like the bird at all, but the more cards I saw with it the more I liked it so of course I had to buy it. I found this card here and knew I had to make one of my own.

Stamp Set: Good Friends

CS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron

Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron

Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Scallop Edge Punch

These last 2 projects are one's we made at our last group meeting. This one was created by Carrie Rhoades. I just love her and her projects. I thought this was so cleaver since it uses 2 Scallop Envelope dies stuck together with Tombow multi purpose adhesive. It is perfect for a small candy!

Stamp Set: A little Somethin' (Hostess stamp set)

CS: Basic Gray

Ink: Baja Breeze

Accessories: Urban Garden DSP, Rhinestone brad, Bojo Punch, Small Oval punch, Scallop Square punch, 1 1/4" Square punch, dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Tombow multi purpose adhesive. I just love this projects and I will definitely be making more!

This last card was created by our Very talented Beth Suhr. She always does such great cards.

Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers

CS: Whisper White

Accessories: Markers, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB), Oval Scallop Frame die, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals.

That's all for now, I hope that you enjoy!!! Don't forget it's not to late to order and qualify for Sale-a-bration.

No comments: