Monday, June 1, 2009

May Stamp club projects

Better late then never right? I just can't seem to find the time to blog very often, so when I do it's always late. These are the projects we did at my last stamp club. I do have to apologize for the picture quality though. I don't know why, but my camera won't focus very well, but you get the general idea.


This is a gate fold card that I turned into a Father's Day card. I couldn't find a good Happy Father's Day stamp that went with this card so I used Define your Life and the word "Unique". It worked well for Father's Day. I got the directions for this card here.


Card opened.
Stamp Set: Sense of Time, Define your Life

CS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Circle Scissor Plus, 1" circle punch, Vintage Brads, Sponge, Cutter Kit.

This is a box we made using the Box #2 Bigz XL die. I just love how this box comes together. It hardly needs any adhesive and the lid it tight. I just love it!
Stamp Set: Oval All

CS: Pacific Point textured, Whisper White

Ink: Pacific Point

Accessories: Big Shot, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Lg. Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 5/8" striped Grosgrain Ribbon.



I hope you enjoy!

No comments: