Monday, June 1, 2009

Spring is in the air

I have seen so many cute flower pot cards on people's blogs so I had to jump on the band wagon and make my own. They are so cute and really easy if you use the Big Shot.

No stamp set required.

CS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Big Shot, Daisies #2 Die, Large and small Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Walk in the Park DSP, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon.



CS: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Build a Flower Die, Scallop Edge Punch, 5-Petal flower Punch, 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon, Candy Cane Lane DSP


I made this for a workshop I had for Shelly's workshop. This bag type thing uses the Big Shot along with the Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies Dies along with the Wide Oval Punch. I used Bella Rose DSP Pink Pirouette CS and Pink Pirouette 5/8" striped ribbon. I really like how it turned out and they all thought it was great.


We also made this super simple card at Shelly's workshop.

Stamp Set: Cheap Talk
Ink: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
CS: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, sponge

We had a great time at the workshop and I got three bookings from it. I can't wait for there workshops. Thanks, Maria/April, Sandy and Mallory for booking the workshops!

No comments: